quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2011



First he said he liked me
And he made me believe I was special
At times…
I was sure that this time would be different
But he broke my heart
He doesn’t want anything anyway
If he didn’t want anything
He shouldn't have said he liked me
If he had kept his mouth shut
I'd be much better
Now I ask if he is okay
He responds me: I’m okay
He can’t say: “thank you and you”?
He is killing me slowly … He really can kill all the feelings that I have for him


And it was then
Violently but slowly
You buried a thorn in the small petal
You scratched so deep
But just fell a drop of blood
From the beautiful Rose

1 comentário:

  1. Estou Fascinada com o teu blogue pah! *.*
    fiquei tipo :o
    ta mesmo brutal! agora eu tbm ja sou tua seguidora oficial ;) bj*

    ResponderEliminar